ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Student Massage Clinic Overseer will be responsible for overseeing The Institute for Massage Education’s student massage clinic. This role will work directly with current massage therapy students, clients and other IME staff members. This position offers flexible shift scheduling with the other Clinic Overseers.
• Provide constructive feedback to students participating in the student massage clinic
• Work directly with students to ensure the massage clinic runs efficiently
• Be in direct contact with clients attending the student massage clinic to answer questions and to handle any additional requests
• Assist with client files to ensure accuracy and privacy of documents
• Handle payment transactions for the student massage clinic
Applicants must have a Massage Therapy License in the state of Michigan and possess liability insurance.